the hot topic stores open their doors
there upon those floors the kids discover gamzee
his polka dots
the new GIR is upon us
the beginning of the end is here
In the high school halls, you can hear the freshman chanting
"H0nk!!!!….I’m so random!! :0)"
"MoThEr fUcKiNg pIe~"
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
EREN THREW IT ON THE GROUNND
you won’t be disappointed just click on it
'you see me right? tell me wwhat's wwrong wwith this picture'
trying my hand on gore and i can’t draw eridan’s guts going nuts.
I needed to put this on my blog.
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE ONE. I WAS IN THE CAR LISTENING TO IT AND I WAS LIKE ‘WHAT THE FUCKING HELL’ OUT LOUD AND MY SISTER AND MY MOM GOT REALLY MAD BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD
How many times did they need to record that before Cecil stopped laughing at it?
That’s the real question here.
THATS NOT EVEN A WORD AND I AGREE WITH YA
WEVE BEEN SMECKLEDORFED
- smile and clap along
- have a sudden fit of coughing so you can awkwardly hide your face in your hands
- scream “dis my jAM” and jump on the table to break-dance
- sing amazing grace as loud as you possibly can until they stop singing to you
- go up to the closest person singing and hug them until they stop. however long it takes. keep holding them until they feel uncomfortable. bonus points for humming in their ear
- start a mosh pit